
i didn't complete any "to-do's", but i did send an email out the the universe notifying friends and family of this weblog. In case you're confused, this weblog is documenting the completing of the list at right, 101 things to do in 1001 days. In Spanish "to do" is the same as "to make", hacer. i worked on a comic book for MLK Day with my roommates but we had trouble making topical comics (b/c it was grey and drizzly cold out) and never "published". Thanks for reading?
1 comment:
I think you should take a long bike ride to the northwest and stop in the east bay area and say hello to me and make me a really good sandwich, ok sandwichman?
I don't like the grackel for state bird. When I was in Austin a grackel attacked me Twice!! It was like THE BIRDS...... but I do love Austin.
I bet the kiddies love you..... that is a good job.
This is the first time I have used a blog and frankly the technology confuses me. Sort of like a foreign language.
Have you heard Karen Dalton? Listen to her In My Own Time cd......the whole thing.... it is good.
I am missing the Oregon coast a bit...... it was fun for a while.
Keep up the good work, GMFC, and thanks for including me in your friends and family....
Take good good care, d
Post a Comment